Express Courier Services:
PAX Transport offers Express door to door services in conjunction with FedEx in over 220 countries across the globe. We are the sole licensee for FedEx in the East African region.
When courier, express cargo or sea freight is not a viable option, airfreight is the best alternative. Acknowledging this need for smart time management, we offer multiple, reliable airline options which can move your airfreight from ex-work up to final destination anywhere in the world.
These services constitute a comprehensive solution that incorporates:
- Export / Import Airfreight Consolidations
- Competitive rates for bulk movements
- Customs and Excise Clearance
- Warehousing, distributing and door-to-door delivery/collection
- Project freight and other specialized freight (such as fine art)
- Aircraft Chartering – part or whole
- Express service
As international freight forwarders, we contract through a network of strategically placed agents in various parts of the world who are able to offer our clients the most competitive freight rates.
These services constitute the following:
- Full Container Load (FCL)
- Less than Container Load (LCL)
- Bulk Cargo
- Loose Cargo
Within Kenya we offer a dedicated truck service to the major towns using our new fleet of vehicles. We aim to expand this service regionally in the near future. We have a fleet of 20 vehicles in Kenya with monthly additions to meet growing demand for reliable and timely service within the country and regionally for the transport of valuable goods.
Customs Brokerage and Excise Clearing Services:
Our qualified and experienced team assists both importers and exporters right from the execution of pre-shipment formalities all through to the release of goods.
Our strong relationship with the Kenyan Customs Department means we are better placed to assist you in timely clearance. We advise and offer:
- Information on various relevant legislation
- Tariff schedules and customs facilities
- Port supervision & wharf inspection services
- Shipment status reports
- Immediate investigation and resolution of discrepant, damaged or short landed cargo claims
- Assisting with the availability of port supervision and wharf inspection staff